Who Made First Aeroplane ?

Any one Knows Who made first Aeroplane. I know for someone it is stupid question but it is important to me.

Replies

• sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Wright brothers (Orville and Wilbur) invented and build the first airplane.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Are we talking about what we had taught or what is truth??
    search for Shivkar Bapuji Talpade. and Indiatimes.com article
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am not sure which one is true.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd not take Wright brothers as the correct name and would call for an investigation. It turns out that the first airplane was designed by Shivkar Bapuji Talpade, in 1895. His design was based on 'Vaimanika Shashtra' - written by Maharshi Bharadwaj.

London-Times

Talpade's flight made it to about 1500 ft and was witnessed by and covered by "Kesari" - the newspaper run by Lokmanya Tilak.

The story is - Since India was ruled by the Brits, Talpade could not research and develop his models further. They were taken over by a British company which couldn't make out much of those designs. The designs were then acquired by the Wright Brothers in the USA and used to develop the plane.

It's said that Maharshi Bharadwaj had written several hundred techniques to built airplanes and they even employed power sources that are not yet known to modern science.

History is interesting. ๐Ÿ˜€ Unfortunately, the history we read is re-written by the British educators who wanted Indians to be ashamed of their own past. It was a part of their systematic destruction plan of India.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    The_Big_K
    I'd not take Wright brothers as the correct name and would call for an investigation. It turns out that the first airplane was designed by Shivkar Bapuji Talpade, in 1895. His design was based on 'Vaimanika Shashtra' - written by Maharshi Bharadwaj.

London-Times

Talpade's flight made it to about 1500 ft and was witnessed by and covered by "Kesari" - the newspaper run by Lokmanya Tilak.

The story is - Since India was ruled by the Brits, Talpade could not research and develop his models further. They were taken over by a British company which couldn't make out much of those designs. The designs were then acquired by the Wright Brothers in the USA and used to develop the plane.

It's said that Maharshi Bharadwaj had written several hundred techniques to built airplanes and they even employed power sources that are not yet known to modern science.

History is interesting. ๐Ÿ˜€ Unfortunately, the history we read is re-written by the British educators who wanted Indians to be ashamed of their own past. It was a part of their systematic destruction plan of India.
    you are right sir . our ancestor were very rich in technology. in our ramayana mahabharata you can find clue. even Tippu sultaan developed missile system at that time after his death that technology took by franc's general . APJ Abdul kalaam wrote this incident in his book.

first Aeroplane did not build by wright brother. He was an INDIAN who made first plane "Shivkar Bapuji Talpade" used ancient Indian technology. If u dont believe see below links.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Shivkar Bapuji Talpade

thanks for clearing my doubt
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    I didn't know earlier about Shivkar Bapuji Talpade..

Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    And we took Wright Brothers as the answer to that question blindly - thanks to the textbooks in school curriculum.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    If you believe in Ramayan, then It was Raavan,a brahmin who first used an Airplane to kidnap Goddess Sita.
    Tbh I don't know if Raavan was one who designed the plane or it really existed.
    But our society doesn't allows me to question the cultural scriptures.They will censor everything if I talk about god.
  • avii
    avii
    Yes, it was Raavan who actually had it built first time. Otherwise overseas travel would have been very difficult ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is an interesting discussion. It's quite likely that the first airplane was built by Maharshi Bharadwaj who wrote the vaimanik shashtra. I mean, if he didn't - I don't think there was any point in him describe several hundred techniques for building an airplane. Unfortunately, the history has been rewritten by people to make heroes and hide truth.

I admit that what I say and believe is based on the information I've discovered on the hidden pages of Internet and those who've studied and linked the historical events.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    avii
    Yes, it was Raavan who actually had it built first time. Otherwise overseas travel would have been very difficult ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ravan might had a fleet. But is was from Kuber (his step brother) that he received Pushpak.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Troll_So_Hard
    If you believe in Ramayan, then It was Raavan,a brahmin who first used an Airplane to kidnap Goddess Sita.
    Tbh I don't know if Raavan was one who designed the plane or it really existed.
    But our society doesn't allows me to question the cultural scriptures.They will censor everything if I talk about god.
    Ramayan and Mahabharat were considered to be the Epics, they were Mythological sources. If you see, unfortunately we don't consider them in our History.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    For those who think that author of 'Vaimanika Shastra' as the inventor. The IISc people did a reasearch and analysis of his work and came to a conclusion that his work was a false art.
  • Ninad1541990
    Ninad1541990
    Scorpion007
    Any one Knows Who made first Aeroplane. I know for someone it is stupid question but it is important to me.
    pls check out the following article
    A flight over Chowpatty that made history | Mumbai News - Times of India

INDIANS WERE PIONEERS OF AVIATION
    AND STILL THERE IS HOPE IF WE STUDY OUR PAST.............................WITH OPEN MINDS
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, just a few minutes ago, FirstPost published a post saying 'Vaimanika Shashtra' was a hoax! I think someone needs to do a research on the gems that are hiding in our ancient texts.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Issue
    Ravan might had a fleet. But is was from Kuber (his step brother) that he received Pushpak.
    The technology we are using today was present in the history (albeit, in a different form).
    From medicine to astronomy, everything was there, but it is the rise and fall of civilizations which keep on happening, and every civilization reaches a peak point, after which they have a big fall, (talk about egypt or rome), and most of the technology goes away with it.
    As each person cannot know everything, so most of tech/ knowledge is lost as few who survive will tell stories (they know things happen but don't have actual knowledge of building those), and further down the line those stories are considered as myths, as there is no proof left.
    Then as civilization flourish again, intelligent minds of the race will discover new things, but then those myths will appear true. So thing is : it's a cycle ;P
    Guess that's why we call it research (re-search) ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Then , I would say Lord Narad is itself an AEROPLANE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    So I went through some of the reports that are saying that the Vaymanik Shastra book and the theory that Vedic Science has knowledge of flying planes is a hoax.

What these reports say is that the "understanding of aerodynamics, aeronautical structures, propulsive devices, materials, and metallurgy, has no mention in the Vyamanika Shashtra"

One article mentions -
    None of the planes has properties or capabilities of being flown, the geometries are unimaginably horrendous from the point of view of flying, and the principles of propulsion make then resist rather than assist flying.
    What I don't understand is why aren't these researchers wondering if this is just a part of the whole text and not every book written ever on the topic in Vedic times must've been preserved.

The past like the future can hold secrets that are beyond our current limited understanding. Call me an optimist, but it doesn't harm to believe that THEY KNEW IT long before we did.
  • Piyush Dangre
    Piyush Dangre
    And now we've got a Bollywood flick being made on the story. ๐Ÿ˜€ Hawaizaada!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, is it reasonable to consider summers, logarithmic amplifiers, operational amplifiers etc. as one of the components of analog computer? regards, proffe
Can anyone help me with how to transfer a continuous stream of 10 byte data from pic16f877a to 8085 continously ? There has to be bidirectional data transfer one at...
Flipkart - India's online megastore has ventured into the much awaited eBooks market. The eShop is now offering several hundred titles through eBook format on their website. I decided to...
I am an Elecronics student & have completed 2nd year. I am a year drop student & want to join some courses related to Elecronics. So please tell me about...
Hello Friends, The most Popular Search engines are : Google Yahoo Bing Share the name of other search Engines