Who is to be blamed ? Indian education System or Attitude of its people

I was wondering where that urge to learn new things and come up with innovative ideas is lost in India these days ? Where are we youngsters involved ? is it the education system which is at fault or is it our own attitude towards life ?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Its the fault of its people ofcourse.
  • Prajakta Kelapure
    Prajakta Kelapure
    When it comes to education system, people doesn't want to learn anything ... they just want to earn good marks... because that what is looked first... even for recruitment, first mark sheet is asked, then if you are above the cut-off then your knowledge is being tested.
    Even we had been through the system. And if our guide asked us to do something new , we say 'are yar , ye guide kyu mila'... On the other hand when we try something new and ask foe guides help and time, they say 'why doing this much'. Of-course this is not the case with all but this is all we hear this days.
    So I would say 'Becoz we have that attitude, so we made system so..'Equally responsible..
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Karishma1
    I was wondering where that urge to learn new things and come up with innovative ideas is lost in India these days ? Where are we youngsters involved ? is it the education system which is at fault or is it our own attitude towards life ?
    its the effect of environment we get a large no. of stuidents in india who get the engineering degree every year but its so bad to say that only 2-3% are the real engineers.
    the big reason behind this is i think today people only things to improve the things not to change them.
    so, engineer's try to change the ideas and u will be able to change the myths regarding us.
    one more thing i want to say is that one man can make a difference so try it not to wait for any other one.
    must reply what u think?😐

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When will Aakash touch the Earth? - As said by Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal, the latest version of the Aakash 4 tablet would be available by March-end. Earlier we had...
A new app on Android called 'Samsung Power Sleep' brings in the concept of making good use of your smartphone or tablet's processing power for research work. Like the folks...
A voyage through the human body no longer seems a mere fantasy. Tiny devices like Robotic Pills may soon perform surgery, administer drugs and help in diagnosing numerous diseases. The...
frnds ,pls help me to model a boost converter in simscape of matlab.i could model it in simpowersystem but in simscape i dnt knw how to model it thanks in...