• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I got it i'll send you soon.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    thanks gf πŸ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Please send me an invitation too i have also not got it inspite of getting registered

Mail:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dude remove mail id it will increase spam. I'll send you.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    GF, what are your impression of Google Wave? If we could have CE project collaborations with it, do you think it'll work out?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    GF - have some invites spare with you for us πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ash
    GF, what are your impression of Google Wave? If we could have CE project collaborations with it, do you think it'll work out?
    I think it should!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    @gf: Sorry and Thanks... waiting for your invite
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    @ash : What do you mean by the project collaboration with Google Wave?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just go Google wave invite. Will post a review soon.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    if someone got invitation please send me πŸ˜€
    thanks in advance πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If any body has more send me !!!

I will also give a try on it πŸ˜€

GF : Listening??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, everyone I think many of us including me have some problems on .Net. So why don't we submit all our problems related to .Net in a single thread which...
1)A sphere of radii 1m can attain a maximum potential of i)3*10^6V ii)30KV iii)1000V iv)3KV 2)Two coils having equal resistance but different inductance are connected in series.The time constant of...
i have made 2 pages....1 for login n next to show after successful login.... on login page i have created a button....in its handler i have created session.... on the...
I would like to done the FYP (final year project) in my education. Then i think to do that the topic above. In my collage having more CNC machine and...
Here's 3 idiots trailer [official] [youtube]xvszmNXdM4w[/youtube] 3 idiots is one of the most awaited movies of 2009. Especially the engineering crowd is eagerly waiting for this movie to release. Its...