White Screen of Death: China Bans Google

After Google ceased its China operations, Chinese governement started blocking all politically sensitive search queries.

It seems that China has taken one step ahead and probably has banned all the searches on Google. Any search through Google search engine resulted into what's called the 'White Screen of Death'.

What do you think about this whole Google/China episode?

Replies

• Gurjap
    Gurjap
    "a people who value their privileges over their values, soon lose both"

something google this way comes, to india..
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    During all these events, Google has been on right side. The hacking activities form China was affecting it, so its just like self-defense. Big corporates like Google are like a country. I've read somewhere that Google has bought a nuclear enrichment plant somewhere outside US. I don't know what to make out of this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans, my wishes to all of you. i was planning to have my career diverted towards IBM Mainframe, so please can any one help me with the details regarding...
hello CEans. my wishes. some days ago i attended a workshop on ethical hacking conducted bu innobuzz solutions, i felt some interest of mine in that field, so was thinking...
hello CEans, my wishes. i was searching on the net regarding a summer training/course of j2ee. i got a link about an association STEP, IIT Roorkee, which used to conduct...
hello CEans, my wishes. i got some information of an institute SQL STAR INTERNATIONAL SQL Star - Leading IT solutions & Business Software Developer while going through the knowledge services...
An earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale shook parts of Andaman and Nicobar Islands on Tuesday night leaving two persons injured but there was no report of any death...