Which web based technology (java) would be most suited for rarely used application hosted in server?

null

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone! I am a graduate engineer in "Electrical & Electronics Engineering".Recently I have got selected for PGDC in "Transmission and Distribution Systems" course at NPTI Nagpur,which is to commence...
Scientists have created a machine capable of becoming useful for a 3D printer plastic household waste. The material from which the 3D printers are served is not cheap, and this...
I have an income tax software named computax ,and it is actually attached with a particular browser Internet explorer ,it can work with google chrome also,but requires some additional stage...
Is there any Moto G 1st Gen users received Android 5.0 update today ? I did contact Motorola customer service & heard that soak test has begun in India for...
WhatsApp has decided to let people disable the double blue ticks - that let the sender know when their message was read. WhatsApp (owned by Facebook) had recently introduced a...