Which super glue does this job ?

I need a super glue which effectively bonds plastic, with aluminum and galvanised iron. under what brand name is such a glue available in the market ?

please guide me

Replies

• ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Pawl supiran
    I need a super glue which effectively bonds plastic, with aluminum and galvanised iron. under what brand name is such a glue available in the market ?

please guide me
    www.masterbond.com
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Fluoro polymers like Teflon, polyolefins like PP and PE are difficult to bond. They require to be pre treated before bonding. If curing time is not an issue, then epoxies give good strength.
    Master bond suggested above, Anabond, Henkel, Boston and many others are available in the Indian market. The key is the surface preparation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: It was a grueling match this past Saturday, with the Houston and St. Louis Alliances going head to head to see who would come out on top in the...
Coolpad has launched Note 5 Lite C in the country which would go on sale starting Saturday, August 5 2017. As the first offline exclusive Coolpad device, it would be...
Since last tuesday I am facing a strange issue with BSNL I am not able to connect with aws instance through port 22 Is anyone else facing same problem?
In written reply to the RajyaSabha by minister of state for finance Santosh Kumar Gangwar, 11.44 lakhs of PAN Card has been deleted/deactivated. Many people have been found holding Multiple...