Which subject to choose from ECE for IT Placement?

can any one help with subject which i can choose from ece for IT placement..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thudi vinay kumar
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you provide a bit more information about what you want to know?
  • Thudi vinay kumar
    Thudi vinay kumar
    Thudi vinay kumar
    i am going for offcampus interview if they ask which is ur fav subject what should i select
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thudi vinay kumar
    i am going for offcampus interview if they ask which is ur fav subject what should i select
    Well, what's your favorite subject anyway?
  • Thudi vinay kumar
    Thudi vinay kumar
    sir i hv little knowledge about core so can u suggest any topic related to ece then i can prepare
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thudi vinay kumar
    sir i hv little knowledge about core so can u suggest any topic related to ece then i can prepare
    You've got to know your favorite subjects from among all the subjects taught to you as a part of your curriculum. Is there any subject from ECE that you think is more interesting?
  • Thudi vinay kumar
    Thudi vinay kumar
    i believe in EDC
    sir can u plz help me with some interview tips becz i am feeling tensed during that time
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thudi vinay kumar
    i believe in EDC
    sir can u plz help me with some interview tips becz i am feeling tensed during that time
    Sure: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Thudi vinay kumar
    Thudi vinay kumar
    were should i get tht

okay thank u very much sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a final year CS and I'm wondering how to go about looking for jobs. I have three yearbacks but with no current backlogs and I'm already not eligible for...
As a job seeker, Aditya Rajgarhia knew that irrelevant job postings or getting spammed by recruitment agencies was a big headache. His first hand experience of working with startups in...
Providing yet another reason to cheer and look up to your sweaty workout, researchers at North Carolina State University have developed novel prototypes known as Wearable thermoelectric generators (TEGs) that...
Hello all, Sharing the correct answers of yesterday's quiz - Question 1. Correct Answer: 1-c 2-d 3-a 4-b Source: Wikipedia | WFEO Question 2. Name the location of this engineering...
The 4G fever is not just gripping the smartphone market but has also spread to tablets as well. This has become evident with the launch of the new iBall Slide...