Which stream in Mechanical Engineering related to Medical feild?

I want to do M.Tech or M.S. in stream which is releated to Medical feild because I think career opportunists are more for that stream. so can any one suggest which stream in ME is suitable for Medical

Replies

• Siddhant Mukherjee
    Siddhant Mukherjee
    @#-Link-Snipped-# : Additive Manufacturing is an emerging field in medical science and finds lot of application in scaffolds for tissue reconstruction and reverse engineering broken or damaged body parts. Look for Bio mechanical engineering if such stream is available in India.
    to see what Bio mechanical Engineering is, follow the link:
    Biomechanical Engineering
  • DADISETTY GOVIND
    DADISETTY GOVIND
    I FEEL that a robo hand type must be invent so that it may assemble to a human hand and controlled by mind as like real hand

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

wat s The voltage gain of a current amplifier..??? wat can we do to get some current gain with voltage gain unity???
https://onlinetonegenerator.com/
For all those who find it difficult to keep track of their valuables, Nokia has launched a new accessory for its Lumia range of smartphones which make sure that the...
The Youth of world is addicted to two social media applications from two big companies; Oops ! Let me correct that, Quite possible from now onwards they will be addicted...
i am a 4rth year electronics and instrumentation engineering student , plz suggest me some paoject topics on temperature and level control without using microcontroller