Which short term course should I do now , CCNA or Web development?

I have completed my BCA and have decided to do job oriented courses . I have interest in both CCNA and Web Development courses . I want to know which course is better for job opportunities . I am ready to hard work on both the fields . My family is in a situation where I have to go for a job now so please help me out 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-#‍. You haven't mentioned your location, which makes it difficult to offer better suggestions. 

My advise is going to be bit different. Instead of picking up the course by 'industry demand', you should choose the one that looks more interesting to you. Both are distinct courses and there's no direct comparison between them. 

You could look at the jobs available in your area in both domains - networking and web development and take the decision accordingly. 

Alternatively, you may also want to look at the course syllabus and pick up the one that looks interesting to you - so that it's easier for you to develop mastery in it. Be aware that in current job market - the experts are going to find it easier to get a dream job. 

All the best! 

• Savinay Sandy
    Savinay Sandy

Thank you sir for you kind advise #-Link-Snipped-#‍ 

Sir , I stay in Bangalore and seeking for job . I have interest in both the fields so help me out which to opt .

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - You need to select one. If you like both equally, go with CCNA. As I said, you need to be really good (above average or excellent). Look for jobs available in Bangalore that recruit CCNAs so that you can find a job quicker. 

All the best!

• Savinay Sandy
    Savinay Sandy

Once again Thank you sir #-Link-Snipped-#‍ 

Your advice made me tension free sir. Persons like you are very much needed for this society for the betterment of our nation. Can you refer any reputed institutes for CCNA course coaching in Bangalore?

• Savinay Sandy
    Savinay Sandy

Sir I haven't got your reply #-Link-Snipped-#‍ can you please send me the message again

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts