Which servo do I use?

i wanted to make an airplane for my college competition ..... can anyone suggest me which servo do i need for the rudder n other direction control... please help me really wanna take part in this??

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    check this link,do feel free to ask;

Servo Tab
  • rohit_jun22
    rohit_jun22
    there are many servo's available according to your needs in market. If you have a reasonable budget i suggest you go with good servo's like Hitech. They are great, low error, reliable, available in many sizes, if you are low on budget, try Vigor servo's they are not exactly like Hitech but come at a very low cost

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one state other universal gates ? PS pls don't post NAND and NOR let us know about new universal gates that is absent in this list
can any one explain me what is current mirror??????????????
Here's an idea that popped up in my mind while locking the doors and closing windows today before we left for a quick shopping to a mall. How about a...
Share your views on cloud computing. I would like to have a discussion here about this topic. ๐Ÿ˜ Please share all that you know in this regard.
Almost all of us refer to online reviews before purchasing anything. Be it a mobile phone or a car. Online reviews are supposed to be unbiased and offer 'true insight'....