Which semester in ECE is toughest and why?

I'm in my 3rd sem. And it's nothing like the first year. Feel like giving up already lol

Replies

• Rashmi Gandhi
    Rashmi Gandhi

I think you will find that the 3rd and 4th sem are the toughest for any branch as this is the time you are first introduced to the core subjects of your own branch. That said, different students will find different subjects to be very difficult.

For some, it's advanced mathematics and for others, it is engineering drawing, right in the first year! LOL!

Have you had Digital Signal Processing yet? Some of my friends found it super difficult.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are hiring part time web designers(PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL), Android programmers(must have developed android games before) and security testers(Should be an expert in writing OWASP 10 test cases...
i want to know more about the automobile engine assembly plants in your country. Thanks for your information.
As fore bearing and back bearing is differed by 180.
MIT Technology Review says:In the broadest sense, AI refers to machines that can learn, reason, and act for themselves. They can make their own decisions when faced with new situations,...
KVCH invites 6 weeks to 6 months Internship & Industrial Training on 2019 Batch for BE, B.Tech, MCA students in Noida. Now KVCH ORACLE WDP the real IT giant offers...