Which programming languages should I learn?

Hello guys,
I have done my B.Tech in E&C and pursuing M.Tech in Communication Engineering. I want to do job now then i would be going for higher studies M.Des (maybe) then Ph.D (Artificial Intelligence or Robotics). I would like to know which programming languages i should learn and in which order to enter in the industry. I am thinking of C/C++, Python, Linux, VHDL, SPICE/PSPICE (Not sure about this one !), MATLAB.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you have any prior exposure to programming?
  • Vittal Sindhoor
    Vittal Sindhoor
    sir,i am pursuing computer science engineering in belgaum,karnataka
    my project is data exchange between notepad and excel sir
    how we will do or on which base we will do sir ?
    please suggest me
  • ComputerWizard
    ComputerWizard
    I would say one of the C programming scripts (although not C# as it is mainly for software) and C and C++ are the best ones for hardware programming
  • Sirajul islam Shawon
    Sirajul islam Shawon
    c and c++
  • nick191
    nick191
    so
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you have any prior exposure to programming?
    Sorry for being so late, i do have some knowledge of programming. I knew C C++ once but now i forgot everything, i also practiced MATLAB for awhile but not that so much of high level, only Signal Processing programs i.e generating Noise, Signal etc no hardware interface, also learned TCL used for Network Simulator. I haven't mastered anything. I know little about most of this languages.
    I just need proper guidance so that i can get a good job.
    In few days nVidia is also coming for placement do you have any advice or guide to crack it ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Aadhi Vinayagar temple is the only temple in the world where Vinayagar is seen with a human face. The rest of his forms will be with Elephant face. The...
I am 12 yrs old and have excelled at my programming and networks side although have a dream of becoming robotics engineer; thus I need to know about the hardware...
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken an important decision to exempt short range microphones and radars from licensing requirement. This move would now facilitate the wider adoption of RFID,...
Quote: The Aldar headquarters building is the first circular building of its kind in the Middle East. It is located in Al Raha, Abu Dhabi (emirate), United Arab Emirates. The...
Quote: This VFD Drive Training sample is from the VFD Troubleshooting section of Electrical category of the Online Industrial Training Video Library ( https://bin95.com/Industrial-Training-... ). This sample is from the...