Which postgraduate course after btech?

I am in my final semester of electronics and instrumentation. What are the different postgraduate courses i can opt for? Both in India and abroad. Please suggest. Thank You.

Replies

• Ravi Mahawar
    Ravi Mahawar
    Aspirants having queries about this topic can clear their doubts with starting their discussions here.

This type of question is with every aspirant who clears is graduation.

Having post-graduation is best option to get best career opportunities.

Here I’m sharing few names of the entrance exams conducted in India through which you can pursue for master’s.

• IIT JAM: Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. is a national level entrance exam conducted in India. Through this exam candidates can get admission in IITs and IISc for the programmes like M.Sc., Joint M.Sc. – Ph.D., M.Sc. -Ph.D. Dual degree and for others.

Know more about JAM from here - IIT JAM Exam.

• GATE: The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an examination that mainly tests the complete understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science.

• You can also go for NEST (National Entrance Screening Test).
    • JEST (Joint Entrance Screening Test).
  • Ravi Mahawar
    Ravi Mahawar
    Hey,

Have you checked the latest notification announced by IIT Bombay?

Check it out from here – IIT JAM 2018 Notification.

As per notification the exam is going to be conducted on 11 February 2018.

Aspirants should start preparing for JAM exam to get a good rank.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

heyy. i need help with iis. i installed components of iis from control panel but still i cannot find inetmgr.exe or run it while trying URL https://localhost get following error...
Is quartz crystal resonator in clock circuit an oscillator? If not then what kind of analog or digital circuitary does the clock circuits in various computing devices are made up...
A mathematical editor, Gescal in action. Developed at Integrated Ideas, this prototype demonstrates that gestures are not mere toys. It could possibly pave way for the one of the most...
hiiii..... i need to know the details of chemical engg mini projects details as i am going to apply for the summer fellowship programme in IITM,as u all know it...
HOW CAN I MAKE MA PROJECT ABOUT SIX SENSE BETTER