which part of the computer recevies power first?

i think its smps!!!
and the from there it is supplied to all other parts....
please help to know more

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    tanvisharma
    please help to know more
    are you kidding?? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    lovejeet
    are you kidding?? ๐Ÿ˜›
    Hmmmm!

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    motherboard receives power first and then the power is supplied to cpu and it's fan.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    @pradeep,
    You have posted your reply 4 times.
    Are you not able to see your posts?
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    @dancer.yes coz m ol on mob๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The answer has to be SMPS - it's where the main supply goes. Not sure if that's the question being asked. I'd not consider SMPS as a part of computer system though.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    Dancer_Engineer
    Hmmmm!

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. ๐Ÿ˜€
    ya totally agree. but don't be that serious gal. life's isn't too serious, is it?? ๐Ÿ˜› but still, i would be helping to know more. lol. actually there are two different meanings of that sentence (please help to know more).
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    tanvisharma
    i think its smps!!!
    and the from there it is supplied to all other parts....
    please help to know more
    Yes it is the SMPS which receives power first, then it will be distributed to mother board and all other parts. But, It is not considered under a part of Computing unit, it is a Power Supply Unit.
    Know more about SMPS Switched Mode Power Supply

@lovejeet.85667:
    Try to think in a positive way ๐Ÿ˜€ always !!

@Pradeep: Eventhough you are using CE on mobile, you are not allowed to use SMS language here ๐Ÿ˜›
  • saisubrahmanyam
    saisubrahmanyam
    AT FIRST SMPS RECEIVES THE POWER FROM MAIN SUPPLY, THEN WITH THE USE OF IDE,BUS AND SATA CABLES THE POWER IS TRANSMITTED TO MOTHER BOARD,HARDISK,CD-ROM ETC.FROM MOTHER BOARD THE POWER IS TRASMITTED TO THE COMPONENTS PRESENT IN IT.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    ๐Ÿ˜ Hey, since Power cable is also a part of PC, I will go with Power Cable then to SMPS then to Mother Board to all parts of the computer ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Skill Development Certificate course "IT Tools For MSME" offered by SRM-CESD of SRM University. Course conducted by Entrepreneurs || Certification by SRM University Visit www.kbsedu.in to Download Prospectus and Application...
Hi everyone. I am studying fourier series.I have a question about this example. Please explain to me where does am come from? I dont understand the last part of the...
hi friends , i have been trying to install turbo c++ , but its not working ,,, but if i use dosbox its working but its a bit hectic to...
Hello friend's Any one have idea what technology facebook utilize to create the drop down box what we see on clicking our notifications. Is it possible to create such like...
India's favorite satire site - FakinNews.com seems to be suspended. At present, I'm receiving the following error message on the site: This Account Has Been Suspended. There could be two...