Which one is best CoCa-Cola Pvt.Ltd. OR TCS to start carrier for Electrical and Electronic Engineer.

Dear all i want to have discussion on which company should i join as right now i am having two option with me THE HINDUSTAN COCA-COLA BEVERAGE PVT.LTD. and TCS( in India)
Plz share your experience with me if you have any ideas regarding this....

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    That purely depends on your interest If you areinterested in programming and other logics then the best option will be in TCS
    But I am not sure from your post about the role you are going to serve in COLA but if you want to venture into strange fields based on the core subjects it is a better option

I can't and don't like to put in your shoes in this decision cause it is your life and you are going to live it out
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Look at the amount of electronics and electricals in soft drink manufacture.
    Do not underrate Coke.
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    the main thing here is ... I have been to coca cola plants and fererro roche chocolate plants... the main thing is the E&C guys will feel exciting only during the commissioning of the plant and not during normal working as there will not be any work.. intially it will be good to understand the PLC logics and individual conveyor specs and all. Also if you want a carrier in this field then you gotta go here only..
    from there you will have to keep switching jobs to learn more though...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread moved to career section.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Real cool if your interest is in core then go for Cola company

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whats the best e-magazine (free ones😀) for mechanical engineers?
Hello everybody, I am new here. This is Duncan Jones, I joined here because there are many things to learn from here and can gain experience and knowledge of different...
If it is digital then why phone has modem in it? What about GPRS modem? Because modem is there to convert digital data to analog to transmit it on the...
In broadband if signal propagation is unidirectional then how it is implemented over the telephone line having only 2 wires?
sir/mam please help me out i m facing problem regarding it and have to submit project within 2 days so please thank u in advance.....