which language is used to build a os like win xp

hi friend,s
1. Any one know here which language is used to build a operating system like window xp.
I read somewhere .net is used to design external schema of window xp.
we click on my computer and and window is appiered on the screen.
to run this (after doubble clicking on my computer) we must need a .net compiler installed on your system.
so in every window xp os we do not need to installed any .net compiler to run any written programme on notepad.but we have to install .net compiler to run any .net programme why?

2. why html compiler is installed bydefault in window xp.
open notepad write any html programe and then run it. we do not need to install any html compiler.why it is already installed in window xp?

😁

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    ANSI C Language is a great tool to build OS. You can even do process scheduling.Do you one thing? You can access registers of micro processers using C language. You can do anything using c as well c++.

Do you have a thought of building OS buddy? 😉 if so, post it in CE-Labs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

London, 6 May 2010 - Actix, the leader in Self-Organizing Network (SON) software solutions has been shortlisted for the ‘Best Enabling Product/Technology for LTE’ category for the Informa LTE Awards...
HandBrake File Size: 4773 HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded video transcoder, available for MacOS X, Linux and Windows. Ubuntu 9.10 For Ubuntu 9.10 deb Download (32bit) Download (64bit)...
Hi all, I am Hrishikesh, and I'm from Kerala, India. I am a Computer Science and Engineering Student. and I am happy that i got a place to share and...
Hello I am about to begin my major project and need some interesting ideas. Please help me. My guide is not very helpful and i want to take a sensible...
Yup, Im back baby. My love, my CE, Im here for you, I will never leave you ever again sweetheart. Ok, guys Im back on CE after 3 years of...