Which java script framework suits best to develop a technical forum application ?

I have the working knowledge with angularjs and want to develop the application using that only. But i hear that angularjs is little slow in performance when it comes to develop a big application.
The problem is i like to code in angularjs and i doesn't want to degrade the performance of application. So what should i have to go for ?

1. angularjs
  2. backbone js
  3. regular js
  4. Serverside web framework like struts,JSF, spring MVC

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ASUS has been taking its loyal fanbase by surprise every time it launches a gadget with industry leading specs with innovation at its core. With ASUS Zenbook UX305 (priced in...
Dear Crazy Engineers, I am a budding entrepreneur who is in need of a suggestion / advice on starting up a small firm. Upon analysis, I came to know that...
Constant Zero Variable maximum any of these options?
Quadcopters have recently caught everyone's attention as many tech giants brought them in talks as a potential delivery bot that carries your product from their inventory to your doorstep. There...
IIT BHU students have developed an innovative alcohol sensing helmet equipped with breath analyser. The helmet connects with the electrical system of your bike and if it senses that you're...