Which IT domain has more scope of Onsite Opportunities

I don't know if it's just me. I have been in IT field for more than 5+ years and in the same company. I don't have domain expertise in at least one domain and management is shuffling me between various non technical projects. Why I need your advise is , I want to jump into technical field or domain where i can see good scope of onsite opportunities. Kindly suggest me a domain(Non-Coder) which i can learn and move on from here. I have completed my Masters in computer application from Bangalore university.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is perhaps an innate feature of the human race, which draws us to the most fundamental aspects of life that ponder about our very existence and the structure of...
Quick on the heels of Micromax, Indian electronics manufacturer, iBall have launched two new affordable notebooks in the market. The company has launched the CompBook Excelance and Exemplaire in the...
When sportsmen train, they often train by themselves alone. This has changed in recent times as now we have virtual trainers for athletics. Apps collect information about your current physical...
Emotion detection technology has made a place for itself in the trending field of science associated technical applications. While talking about its examples, we cannot conclude without mentioning its effective...
Hey, I am doing Electrical Engineering, Final year and have hobby to draw and sketch. Apart from that i have passion to make products. So i gave DAT exam of...