which is your favorite computer programming language?

which is your favorite computer programming language and why?

Replies

• kunaljd
    kunaljd
    its java. java because it provides various properties which are not supported by other languages. .net is as good as java. but programming in .net requires pretty deep knowledge . now new languages are making there mark but java is like base language.😁😁 JAVA😁😁
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    its c because i know only c 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    When it comes to programming, my interest in inclined towards web development. Hence, I love PHP and javascript.
  • k k kamal
    k k kamal
    c and java-as c gave me platform for computer language and java is platform independent and provids various properties
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    AbraKaDabra
    When it comes to programming, my interest in inclined towards web development. Hence, I love PHP and javascript.
    same with me ,but i love every language that gave me feature of platform independency ,full technical support whenever i need and especially robustness
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    narayana murthy
    its c because i know only c 😁
    Didn't you observe anything special about c till now?
    that why see ? Did you ever think you should go for some other computer language as it is not upto my needs?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Any web designing language, specially because they dont irritate by giving error like C,C++....πŸ˜€ Write something and they will surely show you something....πŸ˜‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    My all time favorites are Web designing languages Php, Html, Java Script! I like web development and as peeyush said they shows something other than errors πŸ˜€

For programming - J@v@ 😁
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    VB.NET because it is so easy.
    And C++ because it offers the power of C along with very good object oriented features.
  • jkj
    jkj
    i like c,c++ these languages formed my programming base. but i love .net because it's so easy to develop projects in this.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    My vote is for java, my all time favorite. But when it comes to web development, then it is no doubt html, javascript.
  • prashant mahi
    prashant mahi
    i know c programming language.
  • k k kamal
    k k kamal
    c,c++ aand jave are my favorite computer programming language.πŸ˜€
  • ramana_slv
    ramana_slv
    I have interest c,java and web designing. c is basic language, In Web designing we don't have problem in creation and every time is newly. and java is platform Independent language...........
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    !!!!! C !!!!, Because, in any other language you will not get a deep interaction between programmer and language... may be you will get a better interaction with program or application. This time i don't think particular language have more power than another... You can do what ever you can do with one language in another also...... Can you please count the programmers(in any language) they don't know C!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I am currently in love with PHP & MySQL.
    Well, almost everything we can achieve on a small scale basis with these duo. Although it is not suited for enterprise stuffs, I guess it makes a good deal of web development as well as application development. Remember, Facebook is written using PHP! 😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I think today computer engineers are more interested in web development
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    goyal420
    Yeah because web ruling the world 😁
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    goyal420
    What's there in Application?
    No portability!
    No compatibility!
    No anything!!! πŸ˜”

But Web?
    Yeah! We can make it according to our wishes!
    Many COTS available!
    Easy!!!
    Works even in a washing machine (with proper setup)!!!
  • Warnner
    Warnner
    hi am new in programming so My favorite programming language is Asp.Net because it gives you many features to develop rich web applications.
  • synergynext
    synergynext
    it varies [😁]

but currently its PHP
  • sravs23
    sravs23
    Ijust love JAVA because of its platform independenct nature and especiallly its GUI interfaces which are mostly used in web devolopment also.C and c++ are also good becoz anyones journey to programming starts with c which is the basic for all languages in its syntax.but JAVA is the ultimate.Its never ending and everyone enjoys itπŸ˜€
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    it is c++ because in university it is including in our course
  • Hunter Aaron
    Hunter Aaron
    I'd have to say my favorite language is regular C. And my least favorite is probably Pascal. Too old. πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about posting a line or two describing why you love the language? πŸ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I love PHP these days because my livelihood depends on this language πŸ˜›

Jokes apart

I love php because it is very easy to work with , lot of help available on net, easy to understand documentation on its official site
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    I know java,c,c++,php.
    And here is the ranking.
    java
    php
    c++
    c
    I like to code in java.And here Are the some reason why do i like to go with java.
    1. You just have to strong at the basics of java.After that you can create any type of apps like embedded apps,android apps,standalone apps,web apps etc.
    2.Most secure.
    3.Compile and interpreted(byte code make's it faster and faster and faster).
    4.Fully Object Oriented.
    5.And obviously platform independence.
    There are lot n lot of thing and these 5 are the most liked comment by a java coder.
    Php is also good for small web applications.
  • da_joker
    da_joker
    when there is LabVIEW.......labVIEW is the way forward...
  • bigbaby
    bigbaby
    C/C++ - For both the language is the reason for the origin of several languages and I believe if you learn C/C++ you can understand any language also they are very close to the underlying hardware.
  • Aviskar
    Aviskar
    Mine is c and c++. though i can solve many program in c..πŸ˜‰
  • zion
    zion
    java..as i m learning it n finding it interstingπŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many times I have heard a lot of people saying that I was unlucky in that particular thing. I guess being unlucky is just a form of bad timing, Let...
The Europeans will introduce the first organic processor made up of organic semiconductors this week at the International Solid-State Circuits Conference, in San Francisco. This processor has 4000 transistors and...
I liked the idea YottoWink folks have come up with and see that it's a great scope. Check out this presentation to get an idea of what YottoWInk does -...
Sometimes we got confused for taking any decision..so according to you what should be on our priority our internal soul,or mind decision. 😁
hey friends! Finally joined community and now I am a member. I am in 3rd year of my computer science degree and have been looking at your site for guidance...