Which is the correct path for me

Hello sir

I'm from mechanical stream 2018 passed out and I'm not able to get a good job so I decided to join software training but from few days due to many mouth I fallen to the confusion with development or Testing? [automation testing or java + automation testing]

but now I don't have any knowledge of coding n testing  and I'm ready to learn those all fthinngs, so which course u suggest for me .

It's too long, plz don't mind sir

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Have you tried reading about software development and software testing? It's important because it'll be almost impossible for you to learn software testing and software development; given that you are from Mechanical Engineering discipline. 

Start by gathering information about the kind of job software testing engineers and software developers do; and pick one. 

On the other hand -  you have not mentioned why were you not able to find a job. Did you get rejected from the interviews or did not get any interview opportunity?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If I do engineering in Pune it is better option or Indore with lower tier college?
Iam a  btech graduate from ECE branch,through campus placements i got an IT sector job.I dont understand whether to choose the job or drop an year for preparing gate exam,or...
As today I have filled the details of the examination.After submitting it is showing that "you are already registered for tcs".so i checked all my mail there is no reference...
Design News reports:https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/10-breakthrough-futuristic-military-technologies-watch?ADTRK=InformaMarkets&elq_mid=8840&elq_cid=1069623
Darius asks: You and I both know that a fulfilling career doesn’t come for free. The price is hard work and effort. I’m willing to pay that; what about you?     ...