Which is the better automation tool : QTP Or Selenium?

Hello every one,i have 4.9 years of experience in Manual Testing and i want to learn automation tool,which one is best in current market QTP or Selenium,please guide me and from where i got study material?

Thanks
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Chintan Umarani
    Chintan Umarani
    Pls refer following links :
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    selenium is one i would recommend you ...
    took some of the basic help from google ..
    eating fruits without any workout is dangerous to health ..
    same as in knowledge ... do some research on your behalf ... you real found an understandable easy way.
  • Muzammil3
    Muzammil3
    Thanks
  • k.krishna pradeep kumar
    k.krishna pradeep kumar
    Muzammil3
    Thanks
    Could you please tell me about growth in manual testing?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    k.krishna pradeep kumar
    Could you please tell me about growth in manual testing?
    You mean the manual testing industry?
  • k.krishna pradeep kumar
    k.krishna pradeep kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You mean the manual testing industry?
    Yes, after working as a manual tester will the company change my position in that case what are my opportunities to become automation tester
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    k.krishna pradeep kumar
    Yes, after working as a manual tester will the company change my position in that case what are my opportunities to become automation tester
    Please start a new discussion in the career advice section to discuss. This discussion is all about comparison of automation testing tools.
  • silver123
    silver123
    If you are looking for a best career opportunity you should learn both. It depends on what software you want to test. If it's web or mobile based, I'd say Selenium. There are number of applications that cannot be tested using both these tools as well. So learn how to use the tools, by all means, but also learn as much as you can about the environments, technologies and platforms that you will be testing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Disclaimer: I have never played any of these games so have no clue to what is being talked about. Quote: Remember how you could play the first levels of that...
I want to know how is BIT- MESRA Noida Campus for M-tech in CSE? Are there good faculties to teach? Plz help me. Is it worth taking admission? Will i...
These will help you in preparing for exams.... more and more members should join here and share what you have and help others
The World Cup is about to begin in a few hours and Google has already posted a doodle on its homepage marking the launch of the most-awaited sporting event on...
Starbucks has a new offer on the menu and its caffeine free. The coffee giant is teaming up with Duracell to offer wireless charging of smartphones along with their usual...