Which is the best project idea out of these three?

I am interested in some of the projects can you please suggest which is the best and please send the links for the resources of the project
1.wind induced vibrations on long span bridges
2.green building materials
3.special aspects of steel bridge structures

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# There are no ready made 'resources' available for any of the topics you've mentioned above. However, it is great that you have shortlisted those 3 topics.

If you are stuck somewhere in any of those projects, please post the specific query below. We will be glad to help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WhatsApp for iOS version 2.12.5 brings lot of goodies requested by users for a long time now. WhatsApp engineers have rolled out an update that lets the users define custom...
The launch of smartphones by Asus, or as they call it – the Zen festival which was held in the country’s capital was a highly awaited and hugely attended event....
please share your experiences and errors and solutions about cyanogenmod on your mobiles.....😒
I am Aswenivishnu.I am pursuing my final year B.Tech., ECE in Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engg College.I am from Pondicherry.My aim is to get a good job in software company.I joined...
structural details