Which is the best institute for construction management in in India?

what are the best college and institute which are providing the best course of construction management? please explain the process of admission.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

NICMAR is the most reputed institute for construction management in India. It's a non-profit organization at Pune, Hyderabad, Goa and Delhi. 

NICMAR admissions happen through their NCAT test. Here's an overview of it -

TOTAL MARKS

250 MARKS

i. NICMAR Common Admission Test(NCAT)

150 marks
    a) Quantitative and Analytical Ability60 marks
    b) Data Interpretation30 marks
    c) Verbal and General Ability60 marks

ii. Personal Interview (PI)

50 marks

iii. Rating of Application (RA)

50 marks

NICMAR NCAT Eligibility Criteria

1. Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management(PGP ACM)
    Offered from Pune, Hyderabad (Shamirpet), Goa (Farmagudi) and Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh)  Campuses
    Eligibility Criteria:- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.

2. Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management(PGP PEM)
    Offered from Pune and Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campuses
    Eligibility Criteria:- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.

3. Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management(PGP REUIM)
    Offered from Pune Campus
    Eligibility Criteria:- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks. 

4. Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management(PGP IFDM)
    Offered from Pune Campus

5. One Year Post Graduate Programme in Management of Family Owned Construction Business(PGP MFOCB)
    Offered from Pune Campus
    Eligibility Criteria:- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks and belonging to a family having construction business. Candidates are required to provide necessary documents and undertaking in the prescribed format regarding ownership of construction business.

6. One Year Post Graduate Programme in Contemporary Smart City Development and Management (PGP CSCDM)
    Offered from Pune Campus 
    Eligibility Criteria:- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Work experience will be an added advantage.

7. One Year Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management(PGP QSCM)
    Offered from Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campus 
    Eligibility Criteria:- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.

8. One Year Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management(PGP HSEM)
    Offered from Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campus 
    Eligibility Criteria:- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline with minimum four years of experience. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.

Selection Process

Selection of candidates is done on the basis of merit. The merit list is drawn on the basis of performance in NCAT/CAT/GATE/GMAT/CMAT, PI and RA.

Admission offer letters are issued in the order of merit. Candidates’ preference of program/campus will be considered, but the allotment will be done at the sole discretion of the admission department, NICMAR. 

Candidates should appear for the selection procedure on the given date at the allocated center. 

Admission process is conducted at multiple centers in India. Candidates have to make their own travel and living arrangements during the selection process.

I hope this helps. 

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

Starting salaries for NICMAR folks is better than what freshers get. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Isn’t a toddler laughing and chasing a butterfly the same happyA starving child crying for food deserves the same compassion irrespective of what nationality that unfortunate one was born into...
Hello sir, This is rahul. I am doing a project titled "piezoelectric harvesting mat". The concept of this is whenever you step on that mat, it generates certain milli volts...
How can i diagnose a gear box system of a car and an automatic operate gear box?what procedures can i use during the dismantling a gear box? This question i...
Can i please get the address of DRDO Electronics laboratory to apply for an internship?
How can i apply for BHEL for Internship?Should we need to know the people working there inorder to go the the internship?