Which is the best country to do masters in aeronautical engineering...

hey buddies i am in a confusion as i see more number of colleges offering masters in this course in the USA and comparatively less number of colleges are offering master's in aeronautical in germany
so which country is best to do is it the USA or its bet in GERMANY..?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The best place to pursue MS in mechanical Engineering is undoubtedly US.
    The universities to look for are - The Yale University, Caltech, MIT, Georgia institute of technology, Harvard University, Princeton University, Chicago University and the University of Southern California.

But, Germany is also a great place to study Aeronautics. Have you done a research about the best universities in Germany?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I have heard from many sources, that Germany is the best for mechanical, and all its associated sub-branches.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    USA will give you more exposure than Germany,secondly,USA is also aeronautical hub of world and its degrees are recognised worldwide
  • Niru91
    Niru91
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The best place to pursue MS in mechanical Engineering is undoubtedly US.
    The universities to look for are - The Yale University, Caltech, MIT, Georgia institute of technology, Harvard University, Princeton University, Chicago University and the University of Southern California.

But, Germany is also a great place to study Aeronautics. Have you done a research about the best universities in Germany?
    #-Link-Snipped-# ya i have gone through some universities of germany........RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY is giving this course and university of dresden etc there are many...other these two are one of the well known universities........there very few colleges in germany where as in usa there are many so could not understand which would be the better one so that after pursuing studies one can land in a job......anywhere not only in USA...
  • Priya Ganesan
    Priya Ganesan
    What will be the best college to do aeronautics?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read this somewhere today, "Internet was supposed to reduce time wastage, but I think it is doing exactly the opposite". Often while surfing across the web, I keep clicking...
I feel that tagging system is not smart. Ex. When I am tagging someone in replying a thread .Then there is 90% chances that I am tagging a member who...
I just read about a new DIY project by designer Gabriele Diamanti that he undertook as an inexpensive solution to desalinate water that was available to households. And so he...
This is a student's experience when he sat for the TVS Motors' placement drive. Questions were based on- * Both technical and general ability(aptitude, gk, reso) * Standard of questions...
The architecture firm Gensler has proposed a floating airport at London. The airport will float on London's River Thames Estuary. The airport will be officially called 'London Britannia Airport'. It...