1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Which is the best college for CDAC rank 1202 in Pune or Mumbai?

Question asked by Jagruti Ingle in #CDAC on Jan 2, 2020
Jagruti Ingle
Jagruti Ingle · Jan 2, 2020
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

I've secured 1202 rank in CDAC CCAT. Can anyone suggest me which is the best college preferably in Pune or Mumbai? I am considering following options - Sunbeam, Kharghar, VITA, IACSD. Looking forward to your suggestions.

Posted in: #CDAC
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 2, 2020
Rank A1 - PRO

Which course are you looking to opt? DAC or some other? In general Sunbeam and VITA have been commonly recommended on this platform by fellow CDAC aspirants. 

Jagruti Ingle
Jagruti Ingle · Jan 2, 2020
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

DAC

TANMAY PAGARE
TANMAY PAGARE · Jan 2, 2020
Rank D1 - MASTER

Go for kharghar as it has one of the best teaching staff and last 2 years placements is 100% with average package of 5.6LPA plus hostel and food is at minimum rate on a average for 5500 rs per month. 

If you go for Sunbeam hinjewadi the hostel rate itself is 5500 per month plus there is only one hostel all around because it is a remote area plus last 2 year placement is 94% with average package of 4.2LPA.

So i would like you to suggest to go for kharghar.

Cyborg 009
Cyborg 009 · Jan 2, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Mumbai may be an expensive city to stay on rent for someone with an entry level job in software.

Pune / Bangalore maybe better bet to start a career in IT. One can develop a strong professional network, due to sheer number of companies here. 

Common pool placements are held in Pune/Bangalore Cdac centers. So, one may have to travel or change city if based somewhere else. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up