View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12893 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Which is the best and most affordable hosting site for a website?

Hey. I want to take my website online. I bought a domain from godaddy. I am looking for hosting site. i am confused when i look for the answers in google.

My friend suggested, but when i googled it, looks like its not very famous. but the features are topnotch. has anyone used this hosting for their website?

Which one to choose?

thank you in advance :)

you can go with hostgator, they are good, support is good and has everything that one require to host a website

Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Oct 19, 2018

A common misconception many people have is that they’ve to spend a lot of money in order to set up their own website and maintain it. It used to be very costly in the past to host a website. But the prices have come down drastically in the last few years.

We should look for the following while making a decision -

1. Great Support
  2. Latest Hardware
  3. Proven Track Record

So your two top choices should be A2 hosting and Bluehost 

Look at the advantages of A2 hosting.

1. SSD Support: Your website will be way faster.
2. Optimized WordPress.
3. Superfast, Well Informed Tech Support:
4. Their ‘Lite’ pricing plan is ideal for any new website and it costs only ~$100 per year. They are currently offering a flat 51% discount on the Lite plan!

Bluehost is an established service provider; offering its hosting services since 2002. They host over 2 million websites and have a 750+ staff.

If you can’t decide which is the best for you,  go with A2 Hosting.

Amol Agarwal
Amol Agarwal • Oct 20, 2018

I had the same problem when I was looking for a hosting. The best and most reliable hosting at the most competitive rate I could find was namecheap.com. It allows you 3 websites and 20 GB on the most basic plan. The customer support is also really great. I am currently using it and would definitely recommend it.

Addy smith
Addy smith • Oct 22, 2018

I like Ankita suggestions, that really works for you. I am also using A2 Hosting services.

Share this content on your social channels -