"Which Is Easier -> Java Or Ruby"?

Which programming platform is easier to learn and develop quick web applications.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TechyGuy
    Which programming platform is easier to learn and develop quick web applications.
    Whether it's easier for 'you' is to be decided by you. Few may find Java Easier Than Ruby and others may say Ruby is easier. Why not spend some time learning through the basics of both languages so that you can determine which is easier for 'you' to learn?

The choice of language is most of the time decided by the project being executed. If you want to develop apps; Java might be useful. If you want to quickly deploy a web based solution; you might go with Ruby On Rails framework.

But the thing is - no one can tell you which language is easier for 'you' to learn. I hope you got the point.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you check out this thread -> #-Link-Snipped-# ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I got placed in TCS and i hope that i'll receive Joining letter by end of October. Till then i'm free.Package is 3.16 lac. Another option i have is a...
Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries (RIL) increased their revenue and just managed to get their entry (Rank - 99) to the top 100 global firms in the Fortune 500 list...
sir , i need list of mini projects for electronics and communication engineering plss !
Crazy Police - This mobile game app is designed for both iPhone / iPad and Andoid community Price: $1.99 Released date for iphone / ipad: Jul 08, 2012; Game is...