Which is better PLC, DCS or SCADA to go for Control Automation after 12 years experience?

Dear friends

Advise me course suitable and scope in future for below profile of mine.

Working as Electrical and Instruemntation inspector in oil/gas for 12 years.
I would like to move control instrumentation engineer for they here they are asking depth knowledge of PLC DCS and SCADA.. for that which course is suitable for me.
More important if i do this course after 12+ yrs in E&I QC experience.. is it possible to pickup and get job in Control Automation ???????

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai,mam already i text to you from https://www.crazyengineers.com . I having simple doubt about GIS. my aim only achieve in GIS Analyst .but now i am pursuing Final year Computer...
Hundreds of students sit for the eLitmus pH test every year. Anyone here has taken the exam? Could you share your preparation strategy? What books you referred and how many...
I never fully understood the concept behind not sharing ideas for the fear of them getting stolen, when you yourself are going to do nothing about it for lack of...
From time to time, large mammals like tigers and elephants get into conflict with men and result into many a lives getting hurt. As a solution to this problem, researchers...
I am using labVIEW 2014. I am doing a project which is based on image acquisition and recognition. I installed both VDM and VAS tool kits. But i am still...