which is better for gate ME or PI

my branch is manufacturing technology.
what should i opt for gate 2010
mechanical or production...?

can anyone tell me about scope of m tech. in production..

Replies

• clarence456
    clarence456
    Hi! Its one of the similar question we have I also want to ask that same question to you.whether any opt for the m tech and which is the better one.so I visit this often I must clear from this.Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today is 2nd October. Let's wish our members on their Birthday. 😀 I] erriyaz II] amitkumar2564 III] dikshith IV] hassan.buet07 V] RoshanK 😁
Hi all, Im putting together a proposal for a final year project on renewable energy. Its basically the conversion of a house in the uk to low carbon tech. Would...
Hi Everyone, Myself, a new user at this forum. Just learnt how to post messages! I would like to know which wipro centres in India provide summer training to undergraduate...
Today is the birthday of Karam Chand Ghandi, also known as 'MAHATMA GANDHI' ( Mahatma refers to 'great'). He is best known as FATHER OF INDIAN NATION. Let's pay tributed...
Hi everyone, I'm kind of new so forgive my post if it's out of place or something.😁 I'm currently working on developing a vision-based vehicle identification system. I'm just starting...