Which framework is most widly used in php abd why ?

Hello friend's
As we know struts is most widly used framework in java.Ya it is harder to work with this framework but it will provide lots of fasility that will make it a better framework then others.
I want to know which framework is most widly used in php and why ?

😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    From my limited knowledge, I'll say it's Zend.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hey Mohit,

What Bigiee said is right zend can be used or even the most famous ones according to me is cakephp and codeigniter also I have heard of something called yii but I have not tried it....

-Arvind
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    CakePHP
    Symfony

Always thought Zend as part of the basic PHP package and never as a framework. Can someone clear my confusion here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering how many crazy engineers over here love Tea 😒. I invite all tea lovers to tell me why they love tea and importance of tea in their lives...
Dr.S.Srinath Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIIT Bangalore explained the Concept of Conceptual Designs in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas here......
Dr.S.Srinath Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIIT Bangalore explained the Concept of ER Model to Relational Mapping in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute...
Dr.S.Srinath Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIIT Bangalore explained the Concept of Storage Structures in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas here......
MySQL Developer Essentials with PHP, Java and .NET in JavaOne & Oracle Develop Conference 2011 to be held in Hyderabad in the month of May…………. The presentation will provide an...