Which field is good in coming years to earn lot of money

hi frnds.. i'm an electronics student..
pls tell me which field is good in upcomin yrs to earn more money😕...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello & welcome to CE. Please pay attention to the notice on the top that says do NOT use SMS text in your posts. Also, providing appropriate title to your post helps.

In my opinion, earning money is a function of hard & smart work and being passionate about what you do. You can earn money in any field that you choose.
  • v.santhosh
    v.santhosh
    thank u

sorry here after i wont do that!!!!!!!
  • aishuwaryaa
    aishuwaryaa
    Hi santhosh

Don't think of only money,think of your interest .If U r choosing a field depends on your interest then u can achieve anything in that field.
    If your are interested in VLSI,U go through the following article

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aishuwaryaa
    Hi santhosh

Don't think of only money,think of your interest .If U r choosing a field depends on your interest then u can achieve anything in that field.
    If your are interested in VLSI,U go through the following article

[​IMG] Admin Note: Further advertisement will lead to permanent ban on your account.
  • Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sign language is by no means a substitute for hearing, but it is a start…a way to communicate with others.The truth about learning sign language is this. It’s not dramatic....
Hello all. I am a Civil Engineering student in Tennessee and I randomly came across this site while surfing the web. I thought I would check it out and maybe...
We have a subsea power coupling module that provides isolated 550 VAC to our subsea control pod on a well in the Gulf of Mexico. The power line is actually...
hi frn's... i wanna do some project in solarcars... can u help me out wid some basic's n already done project..?? plz....u can have my e mail id
I came across a nice project idea on electro-tech-online. Its about simple electronic lie detector. It works on following concept: When you lie, your skin's resistance goes down. The circuit...