Which Existed First?

Which came first to exist?The egg or The Chicken?

I hope to read some funny explanations..

Replies

• vipandeep
    vipandeep
    First funny one

I think egg came first
    since its oval in shape (round) everything in universe tends to be round. earth planets sun ... so i guess egg came first...LOL
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    hahaha.. that could be a convincing answer..^_^
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think both came at same time
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    can you tell us why?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    because iam seeing both from my birth so they both came at same time
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    For me, if the egg is the one existed first rather than the chicken..then we can't be seeing any chicken around us today. Who will hatch those eggs if they are the one existed first?? Therefore, chicken existed first.
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    We all know that chickens came from eggs..so it must be that the egg had come first!
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    I guess every opinion is right..although we really can't tell..Only god knows?hahaha..
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    sarah_joy
    We all know that chickens came from eggs..so it must be that the egg had come first!
    We also know that the egg comes from chicken so it can be the other way too ๐Ÿ˜›
    i heard one convincing explanation to this sometime back. i just don't remember it...
    *thinking... thinking*
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Why do I care? I'm a vegetarian...๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Why don't we ask Rajnikant ??? LOL ๐Ÿ˜
  • lal
    lal
    Dont forget the cock fellas. If he was not there, no egg would hatch!!!

We are all really crazy to answer this crazy question!!! Crazy Engineers. Proud to be one..
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    lal
    Dont forget the cock fellas. If he was not there, no egg would hatch!!!

We are all really crazy to answer this crazy question!!! Crazy Engineers. Proud to be one..
    its quite fun to break the ice sometimes..^^
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    shreyasm89
    Why do I care? I'm a vegetarian...๐Ÿ˜‰
    i should have seen that coming.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Do you realise the scope of this question?...It is so vast....If we keep aside our stories about Adam & Eve being the first humans, how did mankind come? We evolved from the apes, but where did apes some from? Surely not from some bacteria in some minuscule ecosystem!
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    CIVILPRINCESS
    We also know that the egg comes from chicken so it can be the other way too ๐Ÿ˜›
    i heard one convincing explanation to this sometime back. i just don't remember it...
    *thinking... thinking*
    you must have hard time thinking about it civilprincess.. But i guess there will be no chicken if there is no egg.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    sarah_joy
    But i guess there will be no chicken if there is no egg.
    You're right about that Sarah!!!
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Guyz, don't be assured that your answers are really right..Coz to tell you honestly, did u asked me if what egg am i talking about?what if i said it was an egg of a dinosaur?wahahaha..
  • Lalyn Doroja
    Lalyn Doroja
    ..Ace, this is a drinker's idea huh? but I guess the answer would be,, CHICKEN!! God created live animals, therefore He must have created the chicken first, then the chicken layed egg.. hahaha
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Lalyn Doroja
    ..Ace, this is a drinker's idea huh? but I guess the answer would be,, CHICKEN!! God created live animals, therefore He must have created the chicken first, then the chicken layed egg.. hahaha
    my dear lalyn, your not paying attention..I'm not pertaining to just an ordinary egg..hahaha..
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    and btw, congratz, your regular now..keep it up..^_^..
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    I strongly believe that the chicken existed first. It was developed from the single atomic thing according to darwin, just like all the living beings. It gives birth to eggs and make them again in to chicken.
  • shame
    shame
    Yeah, lalyn have a point about it. because GOD created all lives. Can I ask you a question?
    How could egg hatch if there is no one would layed?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    nikeace003
    Which came first to exist?The egg or The Chicken?

I hope to read some funny explanations..
    If you ask this to a Funny Person, he would reply, whatever you order (in a hotel) first, that will will come first...

By the way, I go with Egg. Not specifically a Hen's egg, but Eggs existed from the day when molecules became cells. The first living cell was an egg. The largest cell is the ostrich's egg. If an egg itself is a cell, then it is evident that cells were the basic stuff of life, which existed even before the first animal came... ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope I justified my answer... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @praveen: how can you justify that how egg came
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    narayana murthy
    @praveen: how can you justify that how egg came
    Didn't you understand my previous post, that is the way! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    A CHICKEN WITH AN EGG IN HER STOMACH ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every entrepreneur realizes that he/she should be spending more time on productive and more important things. But almost every day, they end up spending time which are trivial and more...
Latest reports from TRAI show that over 1.7 million subscribers in India (GSM+CDMA) have opted for MNP (mobile number portability) within just few weeks after launch. Over 229k requests were...
YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with a good interview with one of our CE - Ace, He is CEan - madhumurundi ๐Ÿ˜€ who has contributed about 300+ valuable posts to CE....
Hello Ceans, As Many of you know that we had already started Cricket Fantasy League Here on CE named CCFL. now Me and our Cean Mayur Pathak has started the...
We've had a similar discussion earlier, but then I thought of coming up with a thread which lists CEans dream company along with their engineering discipline. It could be any...