Which course to do?

Hi... i have done btech in 2014 and did join a bpo due to some crises but now i want to move in development field.

So it would be good or bad pleas let me know

Replies

• aarti sharma
    aarti sharma
    Hi Kaustubh please help me.
    I had done btech in ec in 2014 and then joined a bpo due to some issues.
    Now i want to move into developing field. so which course should i do so that i can move in software developing field ? and will they offer me any job ?
  • aarti sharma
    aarti sharma
    Hi Kaustubh please help me.
    I had done btech in ec in 2014 and then joined a bpo due to some issues.
    Now i want to move into developing field. so which curse should i do so that i can move in software developing field ?
    And will they offer me any job?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarti sharma
    so which curse should i do so that i can move in software developing field ?
    No course guarantees a job. Pick up any programming language like JAVA and / or 'Angular'. Go with any institute in your city / town that has a reputation of placements.
  • aarti sharma
    aarti sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No course guarantees a job. Pick up any programming language like JAVA and / or 'Angular'. Go with any institute in your city / town that has a reputation of placements.
    Alright sir.
    I asked that can i get job in IT field after completing JAVA or any other language ?
    And I am living in Gurgaon. so please advise me good institute
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarti sharma
    I asked that can i get job in IT field after completing JAVA or any other language ?
    As I said, no course will guarantee a job. However, your best bet is to find out an institute with a proven placements record. You'll have to go beyond completing a course in JAVA. Build your own portfolio of projects so that you can convince your future employers that you actually can write complex code.

I'm not aware of any institutes in Gurgaon. You'll have to look for them on your own.
  • vivek sharma
    vivek sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sir,
    can a mechanical engineer like me can also do these courses..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vivek_sharma
    sir,
    can a mechanical engineer like me can also do these courses..
    Of course, computer programming has become the need and every engineer ought to learn computer programming.
  • MaxReedLeo07
    MaxReedLeo07
    An HND is stage five at the schooling board so just under a bachelors at degree 6, your first desire is a degree four. It really relies upon what you need employers appearance more for enjoy then diplomas and I understand this as I went to college and luckily had revel in which turned into what got me the job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to what kind of viva voce questions can be raised in the panel
The main difference in half wave and full wave rectifier is that the complete cycle is utilized in full wave rectifier. Alternate half cycle is inverted and thus a unidirectional...
I am working as a freelancer since last 3 years and today I was just thinking why don't everyone having years of experience in Industry opt for being a freelancer...
Not getting too emotional, statistically, WHO factsheet says 14 million new cases and 8.2 million cancer deaths occurred in the year 2012 which with a little speculation becomes someone from...
Panasonic has unveiled new smartphone- Eluga Tapp in the country priced at INR 8990. The device in the budget category offers a 5-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) IPS display...