Which CMS to use?

Hey guys,

I am designing my own website and confused about which CMS to use for eg. Drupal or Joomla. Please advice. thnx

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Re: Cms?

Hey check out this link

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It depends on what you expect from your website. Joomla has a large pool of mods/plugins available to extend its functionality and the forums have active support.

Drupal - is a very promising CMS too. I'd suggest that you should spend some time understanding both CMS and then decide which one to use for your project.
  • jayacheelan
    jayacheelan
    Can you please tell me what kind of business you are into? So that i can tell you in which you can develop.

Thanks
    Jay
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Depends on what purpose you want it. Wordpress is the best CMS in my opinion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕 int main() { int fun(); printf("%d",fun()); getch(); return 0; } fun(){ return 011; }
Folks, check out this wonderful article by Kartik Varma, Founder of to iTrust Financial Advisors. - 5 personal finance mistakes that first time entrepreneurs must avoid Lot of it makes...
hi these are some questions which i and my friend faced today in our lab.. 1) what is the difference b/w PI and PID? 2) what is the practical application...
hi, i wanted to know how good is the scope of learning robotics in India? I've found out that the NSU and NTU in Singapore has a course in Robotics...
Recently, Towns had alarmed the jail broken iPhone owners with the first iPhone worm. The worm created by exploiting the loop hole in iPhone OS grabbed the attention of employers!...