1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Which cloud service do you think will win the cloud war AWS or Microsoft Azure?

Question asked by Aswini cse in #Gadgets on Dec 20, 2019
Aswini cse
Aswini cse · Dec 20, 2019
Rank D1 - MASTER

The public cloud services such AWS and Microsoft Azure are the top competitors.

Which cloud is best in all aspects like computing ,storage,pricing,databases ,content delivery and networking? 

And which is best to learn between AWS,Microsoft Azure? If someone want to start career in cloud technology ?

Posted in: #Gadgets
Abhishek Rawal
Abhishek Rawal · Dec 20, 2019
Rank A2 - PRO

Considering IaaS, AWS is already miles ahead of GCP and Azure in terms of almost everything.
Hence, I'd vote for AWS ; however you shouldn't limit yourself with only one service provider.

saandeep sreerambatla
saandeep sreerambatla · Dec 20, 2019
Rank B3 - LEADER

I would only talk about this in machine learning world, we were on-premise solution what does that mean is we have our own servers which has hadoop setup and we deploy our ML solutions on our servers and we serve the clients. As AWS came into picture, we had plans and we started migrating everything to AWS. Now I dont know why, people want to migrate to Azure. Not sure about the reasons , but what i understand is if one learns one provider appropriately it would be easy to switch to other provider. The answer is only valid if you are working, If you want to use either AWS or Azure, then I dont have a definite answer on what to use.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up