Which CITY is good for working in IT sector?

Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad: Which among the 3 cities is better if you are planning for a career in the IT industry ?? Any suggestions plzz ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshit_Shah
    Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad: Which among the 3 cities is better if you are planning for a career in the IT industry ?? Any suggestions plzz ?
    The choice of city would largely depend on what you expect from the city, budget ๐Ÿ˜€ and opportunities.

All three cities you mentioned have been known for the IT companies, but among the three Bangalore would offer you the widest choices - it's got everything from Startups, Services oriented and product development companies. You need to decide which domain you wish to make your career in, within IT.

Hyderabad & Pune are both growing cities and looking at your location, it looks like you might want to opt for Pune. ๐Ÿ˜€ But since all the cities have airports - it won't matter.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I moved out of Pune to live in Tire III city. But that's because can operate from anywhere in the world. In the process to setup office ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. define free electrons & valence electrons ( i waana details abt tat ) 2. in p-n junction theory , holes are moving or not .. dis s my evergreen...
my transcend 8gb pendrive when connected to the pc gets detected but does'nt get formatted and is not working. when i tried to format it it shows CAPACITY: 883gb (only...
ClubHACK magazine is the First Indian Hacking magazine. It focuses on hardcore hacking and security. What's imp is that it is e-magazine and free!! The latest issue covers following topics:-...
Whenever you go to market and ask for a part made of alloy (which of course cannot be made by melting and adding to each other) what does the shop-keeper...
Hello friend's, I have to create an e-post application using java.But i didn't have any idea about e-post. Anybody know what is e-post and how it works....? ๐Ÿ˜•