Which calculator do/did you use?

Okay, today I found my old calculator in the drawer. Its CASIO fx-991MS ๐Ÿ˜€.

Which calculator do/did you use?

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I have Casio 100-MS, 991-MS and an ES model(I forgot the series and it not with me right now). I have used one more model of another company but I lost it last month. Misplaced it somewhere.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    i use sceintifid calculator by orpat and one normal cal by casio SDC868
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I dont remember, but I think I used the same as Biggie mentioned here. Casio FX some thing
  • Differential
    Differential
    I use calculator provided by microsoft along with operating system. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    I dont remember, but I think I used the same as Biggie mentioned here. Casio FX some thing
    Yeah, it was the most popular calculator in our times :hehehe:
  • prabakarnaidu
    prabakarnaidu
    Mine would be a Texas Instrument TI-83 & Casion fx-991MS
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Most of the engineering colleges suggest CASIO fx-991MS.I had the same but i lost it in my 1st semester of second year.Then i got 991ES.Again i lost it in second semester of second year.And now again i cant find my third calculator
    ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Casion fx-991MS : happy:
    ES calculator can't be used for board exams๐Ÿ˜”
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    at first i had used orpat but now i am using casio
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    maria flor
    Casion fx-991MS : happy:
    ES calculator can't be used for board exams๐Ÿ˜”
    Same here..
    So, I'd use a Casio fx-991ES for regular use and during exams, I'd use Casio fx-991MS ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I used Casio fx 991 ms. I guess the ES version is better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some time ago, I had an idea: put a headset on a telephone. Unfortunately I haven't electrical knowledge or experience. However I think the procedure should be very simple. I...
hey..im a third year student of chemical engineering..ive got an exhibition in march...im really confused about it..i mean what to make...kindly help me out
i would like to know about some few recently developed open source codes in mobile phones.
i am planning to build a BEAM ROBOT.which embedded system to start with for the hardware??????? i'd be gratefull if details about the components for the robot is given.............๐Ÿ˜
wat is it all about the open source code application for android??????? wat r it's features?????