which CAD class to take?

Im a mechanical engineering student starting my second year this coming school year and im supposed to take a CAD class next semester . up until this coming semester they only worked with Solidworks in this course. Next year they are going to have a small group of students work with Unigraphics NX. I dont know which one i should sign up for. Is there one that is the much smarter choice to take?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    if you have already worked with solid works then better stick to it.

it is not that one software is better than the other or any thing like that, but there is a lot to learn in any given mechanical software, so my suggestion would be to stick to any one software,(which you are already familiar with), and perfect your skills in it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm an electrical engineering student, I completed diploma in Electrical and electronics.. Now studying B-Tech in EEE.. I'm very interested in practical stuff, but i lack of guidance in my...
i want to do some project from freelancer so my questions are 1.what are the accounts i need to maintain so that i can be paid for my work 2.what...
Hi! I'm Pratik Dokania, a final year student of production engineering of NIT Trichy. I like involving myself in activities which are challenging and new to me. Chess, cricket and...
when a spring is expanded or contracted, what forces act on the material of the spring considering a very minute part (dx).
why car engines are made to run on diesel, petrol or cng only. why don't we find any car running on kerosene.