Which branch will be better for female for M.Tech?

I have completed my graduation in civil engineering and preparing for GATE. I want to know which branch is better for mtech as a woman

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - do you see any issues with continuing in the Civil Engineering field? There are several career options you may have as a Civil engineer. 

There are several software tools which you could learn and find a career as a designer. I've been hearing about BIM (Building Information Modelling). Do explore the field. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello am facing signal test problem in TATA sky so pls suggest me how to?
I have been an average or say below average student who never thought what to do in life. Parents told to take science I took.  Neighbours told to do engineering...
Hello, I am a college student and I am doing a research project for my physics class about the collapse of the FIU bridge. So far I learned about statics...
i have good books of civil engineering ,just tell me and i will send it soonask me me?
I'm currently doing BEng Energy and Environmental Engineering, next year is my final year and I want to do something around renewable marine energy for my 3rd year degree project...