which branch should I prefer after B.Tech

which branch should I prefer after B.Tech?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    md numan khan
    which branch should I prefer after B.Tech?
    Could you be a little more descriptive about your question and the issues you are facing?
  • md numan khan
    md numan khan
    oh yaa i forget it that means after completing B.Tech in civil engineering then which branch in civil engineering I should take?
  • Roney Joe
    Roney Joe
    It would be better if you go for the subjects which were your major in the final year( either Transportation, structural or environmental etc. )
    If you are looking for the easiest subjects then you can go for transportation
    If you are interested in structures you can go for structural and
    If you are good in chemistry then go for environmental or water.
    all of these have almost the same scope after.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Amazon has just announced the launch of Amazon Prime Video in India. The service is cheapest of all the similar competing services in India like Hotstar (Rs. 190/mo) and NetFlix...
Downloading torrents is officially illegal in India and I'm wondering if you know anyone's been arrested for downloading torrents. What I'm trying to know is whether the government has already...
Lenovo’s 2-in-1 Yoga Book has finally landed in India, which was unveiled back at IFA 2016 in Windows and Android versions. Although only Windows 10 version has been announced in...
Hi everyone...! I am an civil engineering final year student with some backlogs I am an civil engineering final year student with some backlogs.And a can clear them so easily...
I've been experimenting with various JavaScript libraries that let you drag and drop content to upload it to the server. So far, dropzone.js seems to be among the best one...