Which blog is good?

I have seen lot of blogs in the signatures of ceans here...
now i want to start a blog with your support...
which one is better....
either blogspot or wordpress...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lisaalum
    I have seen lot of blogs in the signatures of ceans here...
    now i want to start a blog with your support...
    which one is better....
    either blogspot or wordpress...
    Blogspot is offered by Google and WordPress is offered by Automattic. Both platforms are very good and have their own advantages. I personally use WordPress as it has a vast set of tools. If you are planning to start it on your server, WordPress should be your choice.

Since registration is free on both the services, I recommend you to login to both of them and find out which one suits more to you. They both have their own set of themes and plugins.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    hey thanks for the very fast reply....
    really you ppl are great...
    i will start both and will find out the advantages and disadvantages....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I too suggest Wordpress.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    If you want to give a professional touch to your blog, then wordpress is good.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah wordpress is good ๐Ÿ˜€ i use blogspot and also post in a wordpress blog sometimes. i can tell you wordpress is nice though blogger has got it's own positives ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Wordpress is good... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nion
    If you want to give a professional touch to your blog, then wordpress is good.
    Nion do you have any blog?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you guys seen the new CE Anniversary Logo? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
CEans, CE Celebrations have just began! ๐Ÿ˜ We are beginning with the awesome CrazyEngineers Doodles created by our talented CEans - Whats In Nameaj_onduty durga godfather whiz.kid.aniketcooltwins civilprincess goyal sam_from_hell...
Wishing all our Craziest Engineers ๐Ÿ˜A Very Happy CrazyEngineers Day! ๐Ÿ˜ CE was founded on November 26, 2005. What started as just a hobby website has grown into a global...
Have a look at this, CE Sorry, I am not able to upload the ppt. PS : If possible, please make the ppt available here!
A little dedication to the administrator of this amazing and crazy site on his very special day- He is an Extraordinary person in an ordinary world, He did something out...