Which are the softwares used for ELECTRICAL NETWORKS???

Which are the softwares used for ELECTRICAL NETWORKS???

Hey Friends,
Please suggest me some software and if you have any manual u can provide it here too......

Regards,
VIPUL

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    For designing networks or solving them?IF you want to simulate the working of an electrical circuit then VHDL is a good one.If you want to do mathematical calculations on signals then MATLAB(R2009 is the latest edition) is the best.IF you want to design an Electrical Network on a PCB then Diptrace is all I know.Why are you worrying about the manuals?These softwares are very user-friendly.. Just check out their HELPs
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Actually i have never used these softwares ,for networks,i have used matlab but not for networks,thats why i was asking for manual.

Regards,
    vipul
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    For software on Electrical , go for Verilog and System Verilog the latest one!

System verilog is advanced language which uses the OOPS concept similar to Java.
  • jensiline
    jensiline
    In electrical,the software is called as package ,mostly used r MATLAB,Mipowerpackage.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Friends, Please help me in deciding which network to use at my Home Group. Give me your suggestion Please. Regards, Vipul
Hey Friends, How the gears are casted for any machine??? Regards, VIPUL
my budget is 30000 to 40000. I want to know what are all features that I should ask to sales man,which are all essential .bcoz, I dont know which ram...
Hi friends!! i got to ask some doubts.Let me ask now. Whenever i open a word file another word file is created as ~$file name.When i close the word file...
Avast me mates, today be ye ole International Talk Like A Pyrate day. Arr. The Official site for International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19