Which are the best tools for CAD, CAM, simulation, PCB layout, and coding to make your busy, overworked life just a little easier?

Design News says:

Being an engineer is as demanding as it is exciting and rewarding. A widening #-Link-Snipped-# for engineers of all types in the United States has ensured there are more projects than qualified people to build them. If your department is overstaffed, if you are overworked and expected to know every engineering discipline within your development team, you are not alone.

But there are tools available to help streamline your processes so you can create more, and fight with circuit design less.

Here are the best tools for CAD, CAM, simulation, PCB layout, and coding to make your busy, overworked life just a little easier.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to prepare synthetic domestic wastewater with a known cod.
Please can you explain the considerations for sizing the components of the compactor, also the formulas used to design the eccentric shaft for the vibrating exciter.
Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\VISHAL-PC\Music\Welcome Message.vbs`. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again .
Would you please tell me how I can make my career in digital marketing. I had done 6 months professional training in digital marketing after my graduation in computer science....
Design News says:The year 2019 is here, which puts us one step closer to the next decade, one that will be amazingly disruptive in terms of technology. Many people fear...