Which Apparatus/Tools Are Required In Creating A RC-Plane?

please help me in making a rc plane. what apparatus and tools i need?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    HASSAN FAHMI
    please help me in making a rc plane. what apparatus and tools i need?
    That'd entirely depend on the type and kind of RC plan you wish to make. Adding details would definitely help others help you 😀
  • HASSAN FAHMI
    HASSAN FAHMI
    i want 2 make a 2 motor rc plane. 1motor for lifting and another 1 for moving it in 4ward direction. nd it should b smple 1
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Will tag #-Link-Snipped-# to help you out. He's done RC planes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After string of leaks and potential names, Microsoft has unveiled its new gaming console, the Xbox One. In its new sleek design it packs in an 8 core x86 AMD...
CEans, We've just upgraded CE to be more stable and have resolved few bugs that you might have encountered while using CE. If you find anything out of place, please...
Startup owners! Here is some news for you. Nurture Talent Academy, India's first institute for entrepreneurs has announced the launch of Startup Yatra, an initiative to connect startups to successful...
Nerds among us will remember Star Trek's famous “replicator”, using which Captain Picard could order tea. In an attempt to bringing future in the present, Anjan Contractor, a mechanical engineer...
After the successful launch of IDEA AURUS 2, Idea is back with its new set of 3G smartphones - Idea ID 920 and Idea Aurus 3. Powered by a 1GHz...