Which app should we build next?

Our CrazyEngineers ecosystem now has three apps - Discussions, News and Downloads. These apps were added first because they were a part of our old website. 

Which app would you like to see next on CrazyEngineers? What should it do? Let us know ? 

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

I thought if we can bring back live chat from earlier days of CE.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍  - Did you mean person-to-person messaging like in old site or a real-time chat? ? 

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

#-Link-Snipped-#‍:
    Real-Time ! We used to call is conference or something if I remember correctly.

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

Its called conference and it was mostly used to have fun :( not really much useful but lets see how we can improvise it..

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Well, it was just a chatroom. We want something that's more useful for sure. Messaging is going to be back - and for good. Real time chats would become a part of some other app. 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla
    Can we build the store app please?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Coming soon, sir.

Some old content is yet to be moved. Working on it on priority. Store will make a grand entrance in the next few weeks. It's a big app! 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Alexa, please change the temperature of the attic to 26 degrees".Here's how combining an Amazon Echo Dot and an Arduino allows you to build a voice-controlled, WiFi-enabled temperature control unit...
The manufacturing environment is changing. With the rapid advancement of new technology, it’s becoming increasingly difficult for manufacturers to find workers with the appropriate training to run the plant. The...
I would like to know the whether we can able to transfer or change the fields from PCB design to VLSI design, because both are the core design I would...
I would like to know various online certification course of VLSI design, will it be useful to get the job, what the exployers are expecting for VLSI designers?
I have scored 80% in 10th but only 48.9% in 12th .....I am currently in the 3rd year of my BCA degree now ...and have an aggregate of 88% and...