which additional course best .....embedded,matlab,plc scada

sir myself himanshu tiwari ,i am currently doing my b.tech(4th year).i have done embedded system based on at89c51&52 and matlab.now i want to do PLC SCADA....Will this halping me for getting job in core field...help me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    himan
    i want to do PLC SCADA....Will this halping me for getting job in core field...help me.
    It will definitely help. Make sure you get as much hands on experience as you can. Wishing you all the best!
  • himan
    himan
    thanks sir..
  • himan
    himan
    sir ,i have done embedded system. but i worked on at89c51&52 only.........this is the old vesion.....if i want to do work in embedded field than which microcontroller is used....
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Atmega2560 or Atmega32 would be fruitful if you can also practice of lpc2148

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just as promised, Micromax India launched its mid-budget phone Canvas Doodle 4 in India. Under the below Rs. 10,000 Android phone segment in India, this phone is set to compete...
Lava Mobiles has introduced a new 4-inch Android phone priced at Rs. 3399. The Lava Flair P1 has a WVGA resolution display, 1 GHz processor and 256 MB RAM alongside...
BMW India has launched the facelift version of the 2015 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupé in an event in New Delhi. Featuring a top speed of 250 km/h and an...
The Indian Space Research Organisation is developing new heavy lift launch vehicle (HLV) to carry future satellites, weighing up to 10 tonnes. Dr. M.C. Dathan, the director of Vikram Sarabhai...
The brilliant minds behind Project Ara modular smartphone and 3D mapping initiative Project Tango have announced their new project that aims to put a trackpad on your clothes some day....