Where was this image taken? [Search Challenge]

This is the latest challenge from Googler Daniel Russel. He posts the following photo and asks all the users where was this photo taken? Of course, you won't be able to get the answer through simple Google search 😀 . That makes the things more interesting. Of course, you will have to justify. The correct answer will be posted by Daniel Russel on his blog - #-Link-Snipped-# . In the mean-time, you can give it a try. If you get the answer, do share your explanation with us, and how you arrived at the answer.

original

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No one? Come on, people. Don't you need a brain challenge?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Sri lanka.
    Those two lions reminds of their national flag.
    Maybe the Sri lanka cricket control board has this logo ?
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    It looks like national emblem of a country.may be singapore.Is it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'll hide the answer -

Spoiler: Click Me To View The Answer

For detailed explanation, look at: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, can any one tell me , how input bulk capacitor value is designed (which comes after bridge rectifier) for switched mode power supplies? any formula?
Guys, we've switched on the question/answer technique to fight the spambots. I am thinking of including few basic engineering related questions (easier to answer). Why not contribute a few questions...
AbraKaDabra The_Big_K I'm fresher, and Interested in PHP and Web Development courses. Please give me some good institutes name. I searched Internet. Most of them seems to cheater, fraud and...
Guys, I want to organise an all India CE meet. What is your opinion on it? Here is a short plan: The meet will be organised in CE HQ that...
i have a question. my compiler is not working.thats why i am using online free compiler. so i cant understand properly is my code right or not. so please help...