where to host voice applications?

Is there anyone here who have some idea of where we can host voice applications?

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Get a webspace which supports PHP and database server. Upload your voice application, better if developed in java, most probability to work without problem.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @leo can you please explain me how can i have 5 digit no that we generally use to send sms in reality shows and also how can i integrate this no with my voice app
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    @goyal: why you want to host voice application?
    curious to know!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    my next project depends on voice application
  • Leo
    Leo
    goyal420
    @leo can you please explain me how can i have 5 digit no that we generally use to send sms in reality shows and also how can i integrate this no with my voice app
    Sorry Goyal but i don't have any idea about that.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    actually i have some idea how to do this?

but it would be very costlier for my users who will take benefits from my idea

So i am finding cheapest way

anyone else??
    Please help me
    I think almost all use customer care to know about their balance on a toll free no
    I wanna know how can i do the same thing?
    (Cheapest way)

Two way i know that is to create application using voicexml and host it on voxeo but they even charge for platform usage and another way is to use voice php and host it on tringme

is there any other way which you guys aware of?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    @goyal
    the call centre type numbers and the 5 digit short codes are given by the telephone/mobile operators directly but at a cost. They will charge you on a monthly basis for that. That won't be economical for you.

you want a voice solution or an sms one ? I am confused.
    if sms is the thing then you could use the technique I told you earlier.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    voice would be best
    actually i have many ways but i want cheapest way and the way you told me to use software was good but not feasible .i cant connect my mobile with pc for 24 hrs so now i am thinking of creating my mobile app
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    instead of making that pc app, make it as a mobile app. that should solve your problem.
  • jiya12
    jiya12
    By reading this statement i would like to say that there are so many application to host a voice. The government making a tragedy for this purpose.

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    jiya12
    By reading this statement i would like to say that there are so many application to host a voice. The government making a tragedy for this purpose.

what tragedy ? I didnt get you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's commonly believed that Indian politicians aren't educated. However, Prithviraj Chavan is all set to change that belief. The newly crowned Chief Minister of Maharashtra State, Er. Prithviraj Chavan is...
Dear Sir or madam, ​ We are seek for distributor and explore the opportunity to cooperate with you on the business of GstarCAD in your market.​ GstarCAD is a Fast,...
harp (v): To repeat tediously; to go on and on about something herald (n): A royal proclaimer; a harbinger A robin is sometimes viewed as a herald of spring; its...
impresario (n): A person who manages public entertainments(especially operas, but other events as well) incendiary (adj): Used for setting property on fire; tending to arouse passion of anger; inflammatory intrigue...
overture (n): Opening move; preliminary offer In music, an overture is composition that introduces a larger work, often by weaving together bits and pieces of what is to come. oxymoron...