Where to get experience for electrical engineering at an early age?

Hey guys, I am currently in college and going for a 4 year bachelors degree for Electrical Engineering and was wondering if anyone out there has an idea where to get experience. Not the experience as in looking on you tube and learning, im already doing that. I'm talking about actual job experience. Internships are out there but most of them are needed for people who have there last years in university and im not quite there yet. Any ideas? Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys😔

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I own a Nokia 2700 mobile phone and as it should be, the lights are not turning off even after a particular duration of time. What settings should I change...
I am sure this can raise a good, healthy debate here.
Hiiiiiiii everyone, i am doing my btech in aeronautical stream.....i want your help in selecting good,interesting topics in aeronautical subject to give a presentation. so i feel the seniors &...
Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board". The project is built around the PIC16F887 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display...
Well, the question is simple, yet it's complicated. How do you create a Robot which can think? Robotics is a field that's long been classified as the step into the...