Where to do an M.tech from

Hello everyone,
Is it true that getting an M.tech degree is valuable only if obtained from the IIT's? Are the other institutes not good enough?
Also could you suggest what I could specialize in considering that my background is a B.tech in IT.
Please help 😀

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    NIT's are good for Mtech. they will get up respectable job.
  • Vega
    Vega
    Is it true that getting an M.tech degree is valuable only if obtained from the IIT's? Are the other institutes not good enough?
    That's not true ! There are other good institues as well and their degrees are also well recognized in job market.

Try to persue in field that you like. Many people also choose to do job for a year or two before they go for PG. This helps one understand corporate world and know what he exactly wants to do !

--Vega
  • daintyDoll
    daintyDoll
    Thanks Vega 😀)
  • daintyDoll
    daintyDoll
    Thanks 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vega
    That's not true ! There are other good institues as well and their degrees are also well recognized in job market.

Try to persue in field that you like. Many people also choose to do job for a year or two before they go for PG. This helps one understand corporate world and know what he exactly wants to do !

--Vega
    I strongly agree with that! Any degree is valuable - no matter from where you get it. Of course, even a degree from MIT/Stanford is useless if no knowledge is derived from the course.

Study the course material and opt for the one that aligns with your passion.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Dainty,
    Something I learnt from 3 idiots.
    Padhai kaabil banne ke liye karo, degree ke liye nahi
    . Jobs, success, money, everything will follow.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Buddies, I am facing a very critical computer anti virus problem on Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, that is when i boot my pc and startup working on windows that...
i want to make micocontroller based projects which can be used in daily used!
Hello everyone! I am in my 3rd year doing electronics and telecommunication engineering. I need an economically viable yet interesting mini project. Something that is very basic in its application...
Dear CEans, If you receive any email from your bank with title similar to: *** Bank of India - Please Update Your Internet Banking Account *** , delete the mail...